Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Olympic Experience (or, Why I Love My Wife)


I was a very lucky man during the Vancouver Olympics. My wife works at a 5 star hotel that had corporate tickets to many events. Sometimes they couldn't give all the tickets away to clients, and, as a result, she got free tickets to some events. We got to go to two hockey games and two medal ceremonies. At one of the ceremonies, we got to see Canada get the gold medal, which was an incredibly exciting moment. We also saw a couple of concerts at the medal ceremonies - they were excellent. I could never have afforded to go to all these events, so I am very happy that I married my wife.

8 comments:

  1. Which hotel is your wife working, Michael?
    I would like to know everything about the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I saw the picture you with a beautiful girl, and the backgroud is about the Olympic. When I open it, it says page not found. Did you delete it? Why? It's a very good picture, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that only reason you love your wife? or just one of them? I'm joking~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you love your wife just because she gave you the olympic tickets, without those tickets, I couldn't guess your mind.
    goog luck to your wife!lol lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that finally you attended a game that lead Canada to won a gold medal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very good , i hope you liked the game

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are lucky man, I hope I can become lucky man in future. I mean I can get marry with perfect woman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having a good wife is very important, and I am so glad that you are very happy. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete